Monday, September 19, 2011

Athirappily A wonder of scenic beauty

Athirappily waterfalls,one of the most beautiful places that I have ever seen in life other than the Hokkanakal waterfalls. The waterfall is situated in Chalakkudy. Its a must visit place,with the natural scenery giving it a view as if we are in the jungle. The view from the top may not impress you much,but the view from bottom of the waterfall is quite a view and I am sure no one forget it ever. The view and feel is a great one even though the path to the bottom of the waterfall is quite hard.
I am sorry that I can only provide you with the photo from as the water sprinkling from the waterfall was too high and my camera would be damaged.
My personal opinion is that you should visit the place and get the feel of your own which no photographers can ever take or describe ever.





5 comments:

shamseer said...

HEY NICE PICS UR TRUE CAMERA MAN DUDEROCKS BUDDY

anand sudarshan said...

ist ths frm ur CaM

Firosh said...

the real beauty..:)

Sachin Krishnan said...

@anand sudarshan yes da its from my cam

Sachin Krishnan said...

@shameer and firosh thanks guys....